Our Menu Range
Wood Oven Flatbreads/Pizza - Starting package
$1300 for min. 80 pizzas (smaller numbers also catered for)
Choose three of the following...
- Tandoori chicken - with mango chutney and yoghurt
- The Mexican - chicken or lamb (mild) with refried beans, tomato and cheese. Topped with guacamole
- Lahmacun - yiros spiced chicken or lamb (mild) with sumac yoghurt and tomato. Middle eastern style.
- The Al Vego - tomato, roast capsicum, roast pumpkin, caramelised onion with persian feta.
- The Cuban Peso - Pulled pork with adobe seasoning, cheese and mustard pickle mayo dressing.
Italian Pizzas also available and Hawaiian topping always available for the children
Gluten free pizzas are an additional $7.50 each
$1 per unit
$1 per Hors d'Oeuvres
- A) Smoked salmon
- B) Roast beef
- C) Tandoori chicken
- D) Moroccan lamb
- E) Roasted vegetable with pesto
$1.00 per meatball
- Pork meatballs with a hoisin dipping sauce
Steamed Pork or Vegetable Dumplings
$0.90 per dumpling
- Easy to eat Soft shell Tortilla boats with beef, refried bean, cheese, tomato, cucumber, guacamole, salsa and sour cream
$2.10 per unit
- Vegeterian - falafel, tomato, lettuce and hommus
- Chicken - Lightly spiced with tomato chutney, lettuce and tomato
- Lamb - Lamb and rosemary with tzatziki, lettuce and tomato
- Beef - traditional cheese burger
- Smokey Beef - with mustard and apple slaw
- Hawaiian - with chicken pattie, pineapple, melted cheese and BBQ sauce
- Cajun Fish slider *New* - Boneless Cajun fish fillet with salad, tomato and Streetfood's special sauce
$2.10 per unit
Gourmet mini hot dog with mustard and sauce in a brioche bun
$2.10 per satay
Chicken or beef marinated in a mild spice blend with peanut dipping sauce
Stir Fry Squid with garlic, ginger, mild chilli and a Streetfood sauce with asian greens & noodles
$2.00 per serve/$20.00 per platter for 10 guests
Skewered Salt & Pepper Prawns with Nam Prik sauce
$1.50 per serve
Frenched BBQ and Wood oven roasted Lamb Loin
Want something a little more than finger food?
Well try our bowl food!
Asian BBQ Chicken, Beef or Pork salads, Morrocan Tagines, Bangers and Mash, Curries or come up with your own ideas